Join us at Machu Picchu!
If you come to the Sacred Valley, you need to see Machu Picchu!
If it’s within your budget, I couldn’t recommend it more. There’s a reason people travel from all over the world to visit this sacred site, one of the 7 Wonders of The World.
I’ve lived here on and off since 2013, and I’ve visited 5 times already.
There’s so much magic, energy, power, and hidden teachings in this land.
I’ve seen a “non-spiritual” person (ie. a doctor, very left brained & analytic) have her first direct experience with something she would call spiritual, on my first hike to Machu Picchu.
There’s a reason these mountains and this sacred land were chosen by the Inkans, to be their home.
How were these built?
How did the Inkans have technology and awareness far beyond what their archeological age says they “should” have?
I feel one thing is certain, they were spiritually far more evolved and connected than we are.
Countless accounts and stories, about who the Inkans were, their spiritual practices, their lineage, where they came from, and the teachings we are still deciphering and understanding today…
All point to that truth.
We have so much to learn from them.
Their creations, their sacred sites, their teachings, their way of life, their knowledge of the stars, who we are, what we are, and why we are here…
Go so deep, and I continue to learn so much, living in this land, surrounded in this energy.
This land, the ancient people of this land, and everything here, is not only breathtakingly beautiful on the outside, but can be the most powerful catalyst to internal revelations and transformation, that I’ve ever experienced.
That’s why we’ve chosen this land to create our healing center, and that’s why I couldn’t recommend visiting Machu Picchu more.
Especially with how we’ve designed the trip to Machu Picchu, which is after your retreat.
Why After Your Retreat, Instead of Before?
During your retreat, you will be going so deep, clearing so much, and energetically opening yourself up to feel, see, experience and understand so many depths of reality that are often invisible and unseen to many people.
In this state, to visit Machu Picchu, would be the most powerful time to go.
I can’t promise you anything deeper than sheer, breathtaking beauty that is this sacred site, but personally, I’ve had such transformation, heart-opening, divine remembering, and internal revelations and shifts, at Machu Picchu.
This is why I keep coming back, and why I want to encourage those who can afford it, to visit this special land.
There’s nothing like it.
In so many ways.
What’s Included In The Retreat Extension?
For $400, you can extend your retreat for an additional two days and one night, which will include the following:
– On the last day of the retreat, you will be transported to Ollantaytambo, which is where the train to Machu Picchu departs from at 12:36. Its 1 hour and 30 minute ride to get to Aguas Calientes.
– You will arrive in Aguas Calientes, which is the small town at the base of Machu Picchu , Once you arrive someone will be waiting for you at the other end with a sign and will walk you to the Hotel. You’ll have the rest of the day/evening to enjoy the town, roam around, do some souvenir shopping at the markets, enjoy some food, and whatever else you please. There’s plenty to enjoy at night, and even hotsprings, just a 5-10 minute walk away from town! At 19:30 (7:30) the guide will meet you at the Lobby of the Hotel to give you a briefing about the next day’s program and recommendations.
– After an early breakfast at the hotel you will catch the bus to the actual ruins (25 minutes), At the ruins, you’ll have a guided tour explaining the history and the amazing story of the Inkans and this sacred site, which lasts about 2 hours.
Note: You can either walk up the mountain, which is 1800 stairs, and filled with SO much beauty, and takes about 45 – 90 minutes. (Highly recommended if you are physically up for it!)
Or, you can take a bus up the mountain, which only takes 20 minutes, and is included in the price of the retreat extension.
Note: Personally, I’m not into the whole tour / touristy thing, but I really enjoyed it, as this culture, their people, and all they’ve left behind, is so fascinating, and infinitely powerful.
Note: Since there’s quite some time between your breakfast and lunch, we’ll also provide you with a bagged snack, for you while you’re at Machu Picchu.
– After the tour, you’ll have the rest of the afternoon to roam around, (remember your camera!) and then you can enjoy the bus back down the mountain, to Aguas Calientes.
– When you arrive back in Aguas Calientes, you will take the train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo, which leaves at 14: 30 (2:30). Once at the Ollantaytambo station you will meet the transfer that will take you all the way to Cusco (about 2 hours).
– You can be brought to the airport, a hotel you book, or the main square – it’s up to you.
And that’s the official end of your retreat!
Take a deep breath!
And soak in all beauty & depth of transformation you just experienced.
You did it!
Machu Picchu Retreat Extension – Summary
The 2 day, 1 night retreat extension is $400, which includes the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, your train ticket, all transportation, the guided tour of the ruins, a shared room with another guest in Aguas Calientas, and most importantly, the much-needed time to integrate, before you fly back home.
Honestly, if you try to organize this yourself, it will very likely end up costing more.
We don’t do this to make money, we do this to help you out with organization, and save you time. We really want to share this beautiful experience with you, and recommend anybody who comes to the Sacred Valley, to take advantage of this opportunity to experience Machu Picchu.
There’s a reason so many people come from around the world, just to see this sacred site!
How to Reserve Your Spot
If you’re interested in this, please email us at email@example.com, with the subject line:
“I am interested in Machu Picchu”
In order to pay for this, please bring $400 USD cash with you, which we will collect from you on the first day of your retreat.
And make sure you email us, letting us know you’re interested, so we have a heads up. =)
Even if you’re not 100% sure that you want to join us for Machu Picchu, if you’re thinking about it, still email us to let us know that please.
Please note: If you do decide to join us for Machu Picchu and make the payment on the first day of the retreat, the payment is non-refundable. This is because we will purchase the entrance and train tickets and book the hotel and tour guide a week in advance.
Thank you so much!
Info Needed For Booking Your Flight
If you plan on joining us for Machu Picchu, please make sure you book your flight out of Peru, taking into consideration this extra time needed for your retreat extension.
The retreat ends on a Saturday, which means you’ll arrive back in Cuzco around 06:00pm on Sunday. You would need to book a hotel or hostel for this night and schedule your return flight to leave no sooner than Monday.
Which Flight Company Should I Use?
For booking domestic flights within Peru, between Cusco and Lima, we recommend the following:
If you have any questions whatsoever, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So grateful for this journey, excited for you!