This land is a sacred space for serious spiritual work, rest, healing, and relaxation. We are here to facilitate, guide and protect the healing process of all our guests into the deepest possible levels of spiritual, physical, mental and emotional transformation.
By choosing to come and work with us, guests are expected to adhere to certain guidelines and commitments in cooperation with our team. This truly is for the wellbeing and comfort of all our guests.
If you are having trouble with any of the below requirements please speak with us. If commitments are broken we will always try to resolve the situation discretely but in serious cases we reserve the right to request and ensure that those individuals leave the center, without a refund.
– Respect noble silence and appropriate conduct. In this work it’s important to respect the space and solitude of yourself and others. This means refraining from excessive talking or physical contact that can disrupt the healing process and merge energies in unhelpful ways.
Please know we are always available if you need to talk and will also facilitate appropriate times for group sharing. Also, please try to be mindful of your language, swearing is not ideal, nor is “venting” your emotional processes to other guests. Disruptive behavior can result in staff taking appropriate action to protect the space, including asking people to leave.
– Respect the land by not polluting, leaving litter or interfering with plants and animals that live here.
– Respect the buildings, please.
– Respect personal property. Please don’t touch or take what isn’t yours. Please keep your possessions in your room. We are not responsible for any lost items, and if you leave something behind we will store it for 10 days before donating it to local charity, unless contacted with arrangements to have the item returned to you.
– Respect the Dietary Guidelines. Our dietary guidelines are for the wellbeing of all our guests and are developed to harmonize with the subtleties of this sacred medicine.
Please do not bring any extra food with you. All of your meals will be provided, and the food that we prepare is specially made to support the work of your healing and transformation. If you have specific dietary requirements, please let us know in advance so we can best accommodate your needs.
– Respect sexual energy and boundaries. As this work deals with the release and transformation of many strong energies, sexual contact and sexual conduct of any kind is absolutely inappropriate during your stay. If you develop romantic feelings please refrain from expressing them verbally or physically until after your time with us.
Masturbation is also not appropriate during your retreat for energetic reasons. Please note there are also traditional sexual restrictions involved with the period of time following ceremony, which we explain that fully at the end of our Dietary Guidelines.
– Drugs and Alcohol: please do not bring any recreational drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes to the Land. Consuming these products is not conducive to the work we do and disrupts the healing of yourself and others with potentially very serious consequences. If you are a smoker, we understand that this may seem difficult, but we’re here to help you with your addictions. This work aims to expose the pains that the addictions cover, and heal that.
– Pharmaceuticals and natural supplements: There are many pharmaceuticals and natural supplements that are not compatible with these plant medicines, and serious health issues may arise from their use. Please advise us well in advance of any medication you are taking. Be aware that you must be able to safely cease taking them for at least one month (30 days) before the retreat as well as for the duration of your stay (sometimes longer depending on the substance). Please consult your doctor prior to doing this.
Some mental or physical health conditions are not compatible with the work that we do with these sacred medicines. Please read more about our Medical Guidelines and do not hesitate to speak with us about your personal situation. Disclosure of medical conditions past and present is mandatory at the time of applying for our retreats.
– Please try and bring only 100% plant based toiletries and cosmetics. Using non-plant based products will interfere with your health, the health of others and the environment. Please only use natural health & body products during your stay. We suggest you bring organic coconut oil for brushing your teeth and refrain from using all other products unless they are 100% plant based. You can visit this page to read more about how to prepare.
– Medical conditions: Guests are required to honestly disclose all medical conditions (past and present) at the time of applying. This includes pregnancy, mental or psychological conditions, physical injuries, ailments, diseases or disabilities.
– Safety, emergencies and liability: Our center is in a rural location. In cases of emergency we will get all guests the help they need. However, please be mindful of safety at all times, such as wearing shoes and using a flashlight when you move around at night. If you require medical attention, we will take responsibility for assisting you to the nearest appropriate facility, however any medical costs are the guests own responsibility.
By booking a retreat or ceremony with us guests express an understanding of and full responsibility for the risks they may encounter here. We are not responsible for any injury to guests that may occur on the way to our center, during your retreat, or after your retreat with us, and it is understood that guests absolve the center of any such responsibility at the time of applying.
– Commitment to the process: At times this can be a difficult emotional and physical process for some people. We will support you to complete your retreat, as we know this is for your ultimate wellbeing and we have been through these challenges ourselves. However, free-will prevails and if you do decide to leave before the completion of your dieta you are not entitled to a refund.
-Cancellations: If you cancel up to 30 days prior to your retreat, we can assist you in selecting an alternate date.
AyahuascaHealings.com is an outreach program for the Ayahuasca USA Church, a branch of the New Haven Native American Church.
Ayahuasca Healings Native American Church is a ministry organization whose mission is to provide widespread access to emotional healing and spiritual awakening, among other endeavors to support the evolution of humanity into a thriving society of self-actualized beings. At the Ayahuasca USA Spiritual Ministry, we request donations to support this mission, although no one is turned away for lack of funds.
All donations are considered ‘a simple gift and contribution’ made voluntarily to Ayahuasca USA ‘without consideration’, and as such do not pertain to any exchange of services, and are not accountable to refund. Guests agree to make this donation in total trust, agreement and one of conscious choice to support the work that Ayahuasca USA continues to do. All funds given to Ayahuasca USA are a donation to support their spiritual mission of spreading truth, love, healing & awakening on our planet.
Cancellations for serious and justifiable reasons made before 30 days prior to your retreat will be honored, and you will be assisted in selecting an alternate date to attend.
By submitting an application to attend an Ayahuasca USA Retreat, guests affirm a sincere interest in the religion and philosophy of Ayahuasca USA, a Native American Church, as well as a commitment to abide by the code of ethics and the code of conduct of the Oklevueha Native American Church.
Thank you for your happy compliance, with love,
The Ayahuasca Healings Family